Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Thank you for your interest in the Grand Haven Beach Vault. Kevin and Dave have been hosting this meet for over a decade and they are happy to have you join them if you can. There are a few details you need to know about the event:

Live Results and Seeding: Will be posted at mtresults.com.

*Location* – Directly in front of the Bil Mar Restaurant, 1223 S Harbor Dr., Grand Haven, MI 49417

*Parking* – Parking is very congested and hard to find this time of year in Grand Haven. Plan to arrive at least 1 hour before your start time. It is really hard to find parking so please be patient. Drop
your athletes off and prepare to walk/jog/bike/skate board your way to the beach from your parking spot which may be a 1/2 mile or more away.

*Divisions* – Please respect the divisions of our event. Moving into a more “COMPETITIVE” division is not beneficial for anyone. If you qualify for more than 1 division you may compete in both but you do pay a second entry fee. The second fee is slightly less so contact us for that code.

*Tents* – Tents are always welcome but please keep them in designated areas. Back far enough so that spectators can see the event.

*FOOD*– Bil Mar offers a great menu. As always Bil Mar will be offering Hot Dogs and drinks on location.

*SWAG* – Many great Items will be for sale including souvenir t-shirts, hats, water bottles and more.

*Late fees* – Early registration helps us to plan properly for the events of the weekend. So the price increases once in the last days leading up to the competition and again for day of registrations. The only exception is if you decide to compete in a second division, in that case the late fee does not apply to the second entry.

*Sponsors* – We have many great sponsors for this event including Bil Mar Restaurant and Amway Grand hotel. If you wish to sponsor a particular event please contact ASAP.

Weather – there is weather, usually sunny and warm, but in the case of inclement weather each competitor must find shelter. We will jump on as soon as we are able after a weather delay and then move back the next divisions etc. We will jump Friday and Saturday as late as possible and if necessary we will move to Sunday to complete the event.

Comments are closed.